Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and Such

This is the best age ever! 5 months old. Parker can now officially roll over from her back to her front (still working on going the other way) and is laughing all the time. She is such a happy baby and is always smiling!

I want my toys that are down there...
I don't know why we even try...but alas, we are still cheering for the Vikings.

For Halloween I went against Aaron's wishes and bought Parker a Bee costume (surprise surprise he thinks its a waste of money)! Totally worth the $10 high stakes price tag, ya?! During the day we went to a local park where they were having a mushroom festival (any reason to have a party!). It was fun seeing all the kids dressed up and running around. At night we waited to answer the door for fellow trick-or-treaters! I can't wait until next year when we can take Parker door to door!
She loved her cozy costume!
Aaron will forever be a Vampire for Halloween. He bought this "all in one" outfit like 6 years ago at Goodwill for $5. But hey, at least he dresses up! I'll give him that!

No comments:

Post a Comment