Thursday, April 4, 2013

Quiet Time??

Parker has decided to stop taking a nap during the day at home.  Which is fine with us because she goes to bed in seconds (normally) when she doesn't nap.  However, my definition and Parker's definition of "Quiet Time" seems to differ quite a bit.  

I started documenting her outfit changes after she came out in the 3rd one...so this is #3.  She came out saying "it fits", meaning she took it from the far right side of her closet which is for bigger clothes...I knew it was going to get interesting.
#4
#5...I found her over by Whitey.  When I asked her what she was doing/wearing she said she needed a dress on to take Whitey to the hospital for his appointment. 
#6...body art.  She put purple flower stamps all over her torso.  She "needed to do this" was her reasoning.
I finally walked her back to her room only to find that a tornado had ripped through!  We are going to have to work on what "Quiet Time" really means...clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment