Friday, November 28, 2014

Fall Recap

Yessss, I'm getting another entry in before the end of the month!  I'm going to close out November with a quick Fall recap.

Back in October (the 15th to be exact), it was Aaron's birthday.  These days our celebrations mostly revolve around the cake- which is Parker's favorite thing about people's birthdays.  So this is the cake she chose for him.  I was proud of her choice.
Then is was my favorite time of the year- Halloween!!  Otherwise known as the Gateway to the holiday seasons.  The weather is always amazing, the orchards and pumpkin patches are alive and full of festive activities.  I love it.  Maybe even more than the kids. 

The day we hit up Lone Pine Farms it was so hot out...I've never sweat so much in mid-October, ever.  But it was beautiful!
Finding a couple of pumpkins
 A few days later we carved them up! 
 And then the day arrived...Halloween!  We met up with a few friends and hit the streets.  It was beautiful outside, no rain, so it was a perfect evening for trick-or-treating.  It was also time to dust of my Waldo and Aaron's vampire costumes, still going strong!
Waldo, Cow, Vampire and Elsa
The crew
The coolest pumpkin carving of the night






No comments:

Post a Comment