Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Minnesota Trip!

Parker and I flew back to Minnesota to visit family and friends and for my friend Tammy's wedding. It was a great trip! Parker got to meet a lot of her family. I was a little nervous flying with her, but she was perfect! Even with delays on both ends, layovers and having to run through the airport to make a connection. She slept the whole time! Hopefully she'll be like that when we go home with Aaron in August.

I have a group of girlfriends from high school called the Sour Posse. We all email every day to stay in touch even though we live all over the country!
Meeting Great Grandma Olsen and Great Grandma and Grandpa Davison
This cracked me up! Parker decided to throw up her entire dinner on Grandpa Al! Priceless
Meeting Uncle Dave (also, Dave's first time ever holding a baby!)
Meeting Cousins Sunny and Sky and Auntie Jamie!
4 generations

No comments:

Post a Comment