Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Little Bit of This...and a Little Bit of That

 First things first...here is Parker giving Orange some love on Valentine's Day.
 Parker's teachers told me that she doesn't really like to join in on arts and crafts time...the former art student in me can not handle this!  So needless to say we have upped the art time at home!  She will love art!
 I had to put this one in...she is talking to her food.  She likes to talk to her food before she eats it.
 She is saying good bye to the plant she killed.  Yep, that thing used to be a thriving Jade plant that I gave Aaron for his birthday 5 years ago.  Sayonara and RIP. 
 Sound the horns!  He did it!  He caught a Steelhead!  And let me tell you...it was sooooo tasty.  Nothing like a freshly caught dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment